Thursday, August 25, 2011

More...

So, Dad lives in Texas. Brother lives in South Carolina. Step Brother lives n Colorado. And, I live in Oregon. For me nothing could be better. I love it here. I have a son Danny, and a daughter Liza. Bob has a daughter LaDona, but she probably will not be talked about here. She has her own little story that I am not always nice about. Danny has a wife Nikki and two sons, Cayden 8 and Ryker 4. Liza had two sets of fraternal twins, 16 months apart. Alex & Lily 3 1/2, and Bella and Sophia almost 2 1/2. I also had a late term miscarriage at 22 1/2 weeks. This was before they began working miracles. C was an amazing pregnancy. R's term was a nightmare from beginning to end. We never knew if both Nikki and he were going to bleed to death or not. Stupid preeclampsia. A & L fell out, almost literally, at 26 1/2 weeks. B & S were able, by hospital bedrest for a month, to stay in until 34 weeks. Now we shall not have anymore babies. Everyone has been remedied. Bob has had a hard time with the whole kids are my life thing.  He knew it was so with my own kids, but i guess he thought that would end when they grew up. Not so. Nikki has always had her mom, whole other story, to help. Liza has only had me. D2O, (douche bag boyfriend), left as soon as he could. So Mom was left to help. The big kids were in the hospital for 3 months. I was there as often as i could. I almost lost my job. Also had to help with hospital bed rest and when girls were born. So basically for the last 3 years I have been living at two homes. Bob waits until things are settling down, and Liza gets a boyfriend, Nick, to tell me he is unhappy with this whole arrangement. I am guessing tht he is unhappy that i am going to be home more often now.  Bear in mind that I had been asking repeatedly this entire time, if he was ok with all this. It's ok for him to go out of town to work for months at a time, but not ok for me to be a half an hour away, keeping our grandchildren out of foster care. Any way, be that as it may, it will work or it won't. keep in mind that we just had our 26th anniversary. Looks like we are lacking in communication skills. So now the long road to recovery. He got pissed off because there was not enough money in the checking to suit him. Don't know what to say. we have what we have, and nothing more. Now i am being punished for spending, by not having relations. so far it has been 10 months.  He holds a grudge. And I believe has a hard-on for Nikki's mom. Oh well. If he thinks i spend wait till he sees her. At this point I don't really care. I do need him for money purposes for the time being. But, the hosue is on the market and we are planning on moving together. If it works, it works, and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment